Statistical and epidemiological software and other downloads
- ProHazardsProHazards is a Dutch online life insurance underwriting tool based on a proportional hazards model.
- EvidencioEvidencio, the world's first open library for medical prediction models. The Evidencio platform hosts a dynamic, and transparent library filled with clinically relevant medical prediction models. These models are created, validated and used by researchers and medical professionals all over the world.
- RevManReview Manager (RevMan) is the software used for preparing and maintaining Cochrane Reviews.
- GRADEproGRADEpro (GRADEprofiler) is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews.
- StatisticStatistic Directory. All about statistic online. Employment statistic, Companies statistic, statistical Software, financial statistic websites, etc.
- Free Statistical softwareThis page contains links to free software packages that you can download and install on your computer for stand-alone (offline, non-Internet) computing. They are listed below, under the following general headings: General Packages; Subset Packages; Curve Fitting and Modeling; Biostatistics and Epidemiology; Surveys, Testing and Measurement; Excel Spreadsheets and Add-ins; Programming Languages and Subroutine Libraries; Scripts and Macros; Miscellaneous.
- R-Statistics (via CRAN)R is `GNU S', a freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project homepage for further information. Available for MS Windows, Linux and MacOS X. Download a good manual from the site of the WHO.
- R-Statistics manual (via WHO)A good manual for R-Statistics from the site of the WHO.
- TanagraTanagra is a free data-mining application for research and education.
- GnuMEDGnuMED is a free open source electronic medical dossier application,available for MS Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
- CATmaker for WindowsCATmaker is a software tool which helps you create Critically Appraised Topics, or CATs, for the key articles you encounter about Therapy, Diagnosis, Prognosis, Aetiology/Harm and Systematic Reviews of Therapy.
- Confidence intervalsCalculator for confidence intervals around the Difference between Two Proportions (Microsoft Excel), by Dan Tandberg.
- Hazard RatiosExcel workbook for estimating hazard ratios from survival curves (implements method by Parmar et al.).
- DAGittyDAGitty is a browser-based environment for creating, editing, and analyzing causal models (also known as bayesian networks, or directed acyclic graphs).
Help at StatTrek.com
This website contains a number of statistical tables, reproducible for the visitor as needed. It also contains some handy calculators. See below for a list of items.
- Binomial Distribution CalculatorUse the Binomial Calculator to compute individual and cumulative binomial probabilities.
- Chi-Square Distribution Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe chi-square distribution calculator makes it easy to compute cumulative probabilities, based on the chi-square statistic.
- F Distribution Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe F distribution calculator makes it easy to find the cumulative probability associated with an f value.
- Hypergeometric Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe Hypergeometric Calculator makes it easy to compute individual and cumulative hypergeometric probabilities.
- Multinomial Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe Multinomial Calculator makes it easy to compute multinomial probabilities.
- Negative Binomial Calculator: Online Statistical TableUse the Negative Binomial Calculator to compute probabilities, given a negative binomial experiment.
- Cumulative Normal Distribution Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe Normal Distribution Calculator makes it easy to compute cumulative probability, given a normal random variable; and vice versa.
- Poisson Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe Poisson Calculator makes it easy to compute individual and cumulative Poisson probabilities.
- T Distribution Calculator: Online Statistical TableThe t distribution calculator makes it easy to compute cumulative probabilities, based on t scores; or to compute t scores, based on cumulative probabilities.
- Random Number GeneratorUse the Random Number Generator to create a list of random numbers, based on your specifications. The numbers generated can be found in the Random Number Table.
- Probability Calculator: Solve Basic Probability ProblemsThe Probability Calculator computes the probability of one event, based on probabilities of other related events.
- Bayes' Rule CalculatorThe Bayes' Rule Calculator computes conditional probabilities P(A|B), based on known probabilities of other events. The calculator handles problems that can be solved using Bayes' rule.
- Count Events: Combinations, Permutations, and FactorialsWelcome to the Event Counter, a calculator that computes factorials, permutations, and combinations; as well as counts event multiples.
ICLAM 2022 Tokyo, October 16-19
COUNTDOWN: DAYS HRS MINS SECS